Thursday, January 29

You Ask & I Answer

First off, thank you to everyone who left comments yesterday! Much appreciated. :-)

Second, I got a lot of comments asking what camera I used. The type of editing program I use. Am I available. OK, maybe not the latter, but just in case someone was wondering, No, I'm married! Anywho, I tried to reply to most everyone but a lot of you don't have reply to your email. So I couldn't answer you directly. I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you, so I decided to answer you right here. Hopefully you come back to read my answers.

Q: "What kind of Camera did you take these with?"

A: I took these pictures, as well as all my other ones so far, with a Canon Rebel XTi. I used my 50mm lens. I got a new camera, Canon 5D, that should be coming today, YAY!



Q: "What editing program do you use?"

A: I have Adobe Lightroom, Photoshop CS4, and Paint Shop Pro XI. I use Lightroom for about 20% of my editing and the other 80% is in PSP XI. I recommend PSP XI because it's a lot less complicated and a lot cheaper. PS CS4 is great but can be extremely complicated and overwhelming.

1 comments:

mommaof4wife2r said...

i got a cannon 50D a few months ago after having the org cannon digi rebel....this 50D is more than fab! in love!