Wednesday, April 1

Today...

My oldest baby boy has turned 6 and is continuing to grow taller and wiser.

I woke up at 7 A.M. and my first thought was about baby Stellan and how Mckmama was doing today.

I took a shower before picking Justyn up from school, and that hardly ever happens.

I thought about my husband and got butterflies in my stomach.

I put make-up on. This rarely happens.

I'm wearing a shirt my husband doesn't love on me, but he loves me so that's ok.

I realized I have not done my Gotta Have It Too Tuesday and really I don't feel like it. So I probably won't do it.

Today we went to Carrabbas for Justyn's birthday. We haven't been there in over 7 months. It was good.

Today I played Spades. Sarah was my partner. We lost.

Today it was supposed to storm. It didn't. It's Florida.

Tonight I am tired. It is 10:30 and I should go to bed. I should, but I won't.

2 comments:

Bloggymommy said...

Happy birthday to your little one! Sounds like you had a good day!

Sarah said...

It's funny how you reflect on your day and it seems completely different than the way it felt when it was happening.