Tuesday, February 24

Gotta Have It Too Tuesday

It's no secret I love to shop. One of the things I find myself doing is trying to get my friends and family to buy products that I have tried and love. So, my bloggy friends, you are no different. Every Tuesday I'm going to bring you a new product I have tried and love. These recommendations are based on my own experiences and opinions. Please don't hold me responsible if you get something I boast about and hate it. Not like that would ever happen anyway! ;-P

So my first Gotta Have It is all about my Shark steam mop. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! I can't tell you how easy mopping has become for me. I won't lie, before this handy contraption I pretty much NEVER mopped. I have back issues due to being chesty and getting down on my hands and knees to mop is not appealing to me.


  • Just fill with water. No chemicals at all. Now I don't have to worry about my littlest crawling on the floor just after I mop.
  • Quick drying. There is no more yelling at the kids to stay out of the kitchen until the floor dries. It dries in a matter of seconds.
  • No scrubbing required. The steam just melts stuck-on-gunk right off the floor.
  • Husband Approved. Now my husband mops, a lot! We have probably mopped more in the 2 months we've had it than we have in our 8 years together, LMAO! True story. Sad, I know.
  • Space Saver. Fits so nicely in my closet.
  • Money Saver. The pads are washable. And since you only add water, there is no need to buy floor cleaners anymore.
So there you have it. I think everyone needs a Shark steam mop. It's super cute, super easy, ,and super clean!

This is not a paid review and I do not have any affiliation with Shark.

1 comments:

Tena said...

I just got this today, came right home and did every room in my house!! LOVE IT!!