Sunday, September 7

Who Says You Can't Have It All???

Atlas movers that's who! They F%$@'ers "lost" our friggin' fire safe. I put lost in quotes because I highly doubt they just misplaced a 70lb safe. The ONLY thing we REALLY needed was that safe and mysteriously it's vanished. What a co-inky-dink! Luckily we were able to get a new birth certificate for Justyn quick so he could start kinder last week. I had to pay for rush delivery so Atlas will be paying me back for that, they just don't know it yet. Bastards! I bet it was a sad surprise to who ever took it home with them and opened it to find no moula. Now we have to run credit monitoring on our children to make sure no one is taking out credit in my 1 year old's name. What people won't do for some cash these days. I blame the gas prices, lol, j/k! Anywho that's my rant for the day. Till' the next one...Ta Ta.

Oh and I wish Rich would get me a computer desk so I could put my computer together and upload the pics from my good camera. The point and shoot just isn't doin' it for me. ::hmph::

0 comments: