Tuesday, December 23

I Lurve Sheldon

One of my faaaaaavorite shows is The Big Bang Theory. If you don't watch this show, YOU SHOULD! If you don't know anything about this HIGH-LARIOUS show, lemme bring you up to date.

"Leonard and Sheldon are brilliant physicists, the kind of "beautiful minds" that understand how the universe works. But none of that genius helps them interact with people, especially women. All this begins to change when a free-spirited beauty named Penny moves in next door. Sheldon, Leonard's roommate, is quite content spending his nights playing Klingon Boggle with their socially dysfunctional friends, fellow CalTech scientists Wolowitz and Koothrappali. However, Leonard sees in Penny a whole new universe of possibilities... including love."

With that said, last weeks episode was frackin' funny and I had to share the hilarity with you!



Why is this so funny to me? Because Sheldon doesn't like Penny. He didn't even want her to get him a Christmas gift. His reaction to the napkin is classic and will go down as the BEST and funniest episode of anything I've ever watched on TV.

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

i LOVE this show too! It cracks me up. Sheldon is crazy. I wonder if he'sl ike that in real life..lol! Leonard is adorable!
Loved that episode too! All the gift baskets were just to much. LOL

Gena said...

LMAO I love this show!!!!! That part was just utterly laughtastic!!!!

Jess said...

It was even funnier the second time! LMAO!!!! Your the best!