Sunday, December 7

Just Me & The Littles

Rich had to go to Nebraska for training so it's just me and the kids this week. AAHHHHH! Just kidding. Luckily I have good kids that don't wear on my nerves too much. I just fixed up a gourmet dinner of chicken nuggets and tater tots. I know, I know...I should be on that Food Network. Anywho, since Rich isn't here for me to annoy, I did the next best thing...I annoyed the kids. Well, I annoyed the littles. Justyn was outside with his friends the whole day.











7 comments:

Virginia said...

These pix are stellar girl!!! You have me all veklempt over your logo! I am so very proud of you girl! Allow your confidence to continue emerging forth!!!

Chicke3 said...

Sooooo cute and truth be told I don't think your kids will ever be able to say that they are not related! I am so envious of you and your warm weather I would gladly appreciate it if you could send some up this way!

Cassie

Valerie Williams said...

Your pictures are SOOOOOO good!! Start a business already!!!! lol

tara said...

Amanda! These pictures are phenomenal! Do it, do it (starsky and hutch style :)) You need to start your own business! I love them all! Did you get a new camera or lens?

Tena said...

BEE-U-T-FUL!!!
You are very talented! I hope your week flies by for you!
I like to annoy my kids too, why have them if your not going to do this, right?
Ü

Jenni said...

Both your kids AND your pictures are gorgeous!

Gena said...

You are amazingly talented! You also have the most beautiful children!!!