Thursday, December 11

O: FA - Day 3

Oy...I have been a bad bad girl. With Rich being out of town I have been eating like crap. I'm not about to take 3 kids up in the grocery store. Our trip to CVS was bad enough. I've been eating fast food. I know! I know! Bad! I have been getting happy meals instead of my super fatty value meals though. I get iced tea unsweet instead of Diet Coke. Still not able to run but chasing 3 kids and doing MOUNDS of laundry I think I'm ok. Tonight I ordered some Chili's take out. I only ate half of the grilled chicken sandwich I got and just a few fries. I kept walking back to the table to eat more but then I'd ask myself, "Are you really hungry, or are you bored?" Then I'd walk away. So, things should be getting better when Rich gets home. Regular meals, excercising, the good stuff!

1 comments:

Gena said...

You naughty girl! But I don't blame you. If it wasn't so damn cold outside, fast food would be more of a challenge! Now I'm even too lazy to load all the kids up for that! hehehe