Monday, October 6

My Bag

I actually tagged myself on this one, LOL. Was blog surfing and came across this on More Than Words blog. I have a little soft spot for hand bags so I thought I would do this and tag on. BTW, the recipes on her blog are mouth-watering!

So here we go...




Here are the rules.

Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general. (If you're a guy just reverse this process to male and tell us about your wallet, tool box, briefcase or metro sexual accessory.)

1. Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile
2. Take a photo of your handbag and the contents
3. Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
4. Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves
5. Answer these questions:
Describe the contents of your handbag.
What's the most important thing in your handbag?
What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
Is there anything illegal in your handbag?

This meme was started by Mimi, Queen of Memes.

1) Describe the contents of your handbag.
Cosmetics bag, Blackberry, P&S camera,Wallet, Nail file, 3 pens, Infants Tylenol, Lip gloss, Sanitizing lotion, Bare Essentials foundation and brush.


2) What's the most important thing in your handbag?
My Wallet, LOL!


3) What's the most embarrassing thing in your handbag?
Nothing really embarrassing in my bag.

4) What's the smallest thing in your handbag?
The infant tylenol I think or maybe it's the buki brush?

5) Is there anything illegal in your handbag?
Pft...no!

Well, there it is. The crap in my bag exposed for the blogging world to see. Now it's time for you to show us what you got. I'm tagging...

Sammie
Darlene
Jessica
Tara

0 comments: