Friday, October 10

Tiggidy Tag




Woohoo I've been tagged. I love tag. Sammi over at Little Ladybugs has tagged me in on a taggy orgy. HOLLA! So I have to come up with 7 random and weird things about myself, and another 6 things that no one knows about me. That could be hard since I have no shame and will share anything, LOL. So here we go...

The weird randomness...
1. I am so jealous of all the snow the north is getting.
2. I just bought 3 new scrap kits.
3. Having the runs causes me to have asthma attacks.
4. I don't know anything about the stock market.
5. I am going to order pizza for dinner tonight.
6. I need to get my eye brow(s) waxed!
7. I am watching Morning Express with Robin Meade


The Don't Ask Don't Tell...
1. I can't sleep when Rich isn't in the bed with me.
2. I still cry when I think of my mom.
3. I was supposed to get a colonoscopy when I turned 26. I am almost 28 and still haven't.
4. I want Totally Rad Action Mix for Christmas.
5. I sometimes dance in the shower.
6. I cry in drama TV shows.

So there you have it. Some random, weird, secrets about yours truely. I wish I could say it was easy. Now I get to tag some chickies. So I am tagging ::drum roll::

Gena
Tena
Valarie

0 comments: