Tuesday, October 21

You Love Me, You Really Love Me

YAY! So I got a couple more web awards. HOLLA! Sammi over at Little Ladybugs has presented not 1, but 2 blog awards to Moi! Thank you, Thank you. So first up.....

::bowing:: Thank you. Thank you. I'd like to thank the little people of the family who give me something to rant and rave about. Oh, and the spouse too. :-P

Next up.....


Aw thank you, I wish I could take all the credit for this. Hilary over at Scrap Blog Designs helped me out a little. So I gotta give her a shout out...HEEEEY! So while accepting these awards I have to give a little if I'm going to take. So , I have to answer this little quiz with a simple word.


1. Where is your cell phone? ...Car
2. Where is your significant other? ...Work
3. Your hair color? ...Brown
4. Your mother? ...Heaven
5. Your father? ...Work
6. Your favorite thing? ...Camera
7. Your dream last night? ...None
8. Your dream/goal? ...120
9. The room you're in? ...Office
10. Your hobby? ...Photography
11. Your fear? ...Bridges
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ...Here
13. Where were you last night? ...Here
14. What you're not? ...Skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? ...
16. Where you grew up? ...Illinois
17. The last thing you did? ...Water
18. What are you wearing? ...Clothes
19. Your TV? ...46"
20. Your pets? ...Mia Meow
21. Your computer? ...Mine
22. Your mood? ...Tired
23. Missing someone? ...Mom
24. Your car? ...Pathfinder
25. Something you're not wearing? ...Shoes
26. Favorite store? ...Target
27. Your summer? ...Hot
28. Love someone? ...Always
29. Your favorite color? ...Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? ...Bed
31. Last time you cried? ...Dunno




So now I'm supposed to pass this on:
  1. Nicole
  2. Jessica
  3. Gena

I was also indirectly awarded 1 last award by Miss Sammi she spoils me.


I have to tell you 6 things that make me happy and then pass this on.



1. My husband

2. Justyn, Jacob & Josslyn.

3. A glass of wine with good people.

4. Paint Shop Pro XI

5. Digital Scrapping

6. My Camera


I'm passing this one to...

Sheila
Jen
Shana

0 comments: