Friday, November 21

Aloha Friday: Edumacation


It's Friggity Friday! YAY! Just a week from today and I will be celebrating my golden birf-day! Boo to getting older, YAY to the presents! LOL! So in Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question that requires a simple answer. No major thinking necessary.

For more Aloha Friday surf on over to An Island Life where you can answer their Friday question.

Today's question: What are you thankful for?

So much for being easy, LOL. I'm thankful for A LOT. My husband, my children, my family. My health, the health of my children, my home, the food I put in my belly. That's the short of it. Keeping it simple for Aloha Friday.

So, onto my question.

Do you live in a Mansion, Apartment, Shack or House?
(If this doesn't make you smile just a little bit then I must have been the only lamer to play this game, ROFL)

OK seriously, my question is....

Did you go to college? Where? What did you major in? Was it worth it?

I did not go to college *sigh*. I would love to go to become a professional photographer.

9 comments:

sues2u2 said...

I went through my jr year & just stopped. Now I'd like to go back & pick up (notice how casually I put that?) a rn degree.

Svr said...

I live in a shack which should be condemned and the landlord cited!

LOL!

I went to Baylor University for two years then transferred to Athens State College to finish in Criminal Justice/Justice/Studies (Pre-Law) and minored in Art. I loved it and miss it immensely. I was already accecpted to the graduate program at AUM but had to move and never ever went back :((

We are poor people with a degree! It all comes down to priorities I think. I could get a good paying job in management again but choose to stay home with our 50 million kids.

Look into it though...just try not to overextend yourself and try NOT to borrow!!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

LOL about the first question . . . some days I would say the house is a shack ;)

Yes, I went to college. I started in pharmacy school and switched after 2 1/2 years to follow my dream of teaching. I have my undergraduate degree in Elementary Education PreK-6 and then completed my Masters in Reading PreK-12. I also completed all of my Middle Level Science extension, but let the certification go. I love teaching and miss it now that I am home with my boys. One day I hope to go back into a classroom. My favorite were the little kids and helping them learn to read.

Did you go to college? Where? What did you major in? Was it worth it?

Tena said...

I did and am going now... early childhood education, almost done!
Wit woo

Jenni said...

LOL! MASH!

I live in a house...a plain little comfy house!

Sherrylinn said...

No, I didn't go. I went to what I call post high school - I have a diploma in travel and tourism. I don't use it anymore, got tired of it real quick!

The Blonde Diaries said...

I live in an apartment wishing it were a mansion.

I went to college twice. I got my bachelors from LSU in Information Systems (computers) and hated my job after that so I went back and got a Masters in Accounting from LSU.

Dee said...

LOL..I'm in a house now...but I'm moving into my mansion soon!..but if you already live in one..I'm coming over to stay!

And I did go to college...to be a nurse! I quit one semester short of graduating! It just wasn't what I wanted to do and I didnt see the point.......THAT made my parents really happy! BUT it all worked out for the best...shortly after that we tried and got pregnant..and since then I've stayed home with my little man!

janetfaye said...

I live in a home, lol my mansion.

I went to college for only two years.