Wednesday, November 12

Christmas of Dreams Blog Party : Day #1!!!


LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!


It's finally begun. The Christmas of Dreams blog party. From November 12th-27th the ladies over at MomDot will encourage us to get out there in the blog world and mingle by asking us a different question every day (except on weekends). Visit the questionnaire of the day, post the answer on your blog, and leave your mark on Mister Linky. It's THAT simple.

Don't forget to blog surf to other participants and leave a comment. This is all about getting to know other people out there who love to bLAhg, bLahg, bLAhg just as much as you do! If being sociable comes at a price for you have no dear, MomDot is also offering some cool prizes for your effort. But we know you'd rather give than receive right? I thought so! So go give some love. So here we go...


Our first blog party questions comes to us from La Belle Toile and This and That by Randi

Day One (November 12):
Introduce us to your family and share Holiday pics or videos of past years (Christmas, Hanukkah, Thanksgiving)



This is Moi. In Chicago over Christmas '07.

This is my 2nd son love, Jacob Ryan, on Turkey Day last year.

Jacob & Me on his Birthday last year.

My first love Justyn Tyler.

2 of the most important men in my life!

This is Miss Josslyn Faith. While she may not have had a true Christmas yet
she will and it will be magnificent!

There is Miss Josslyn @ 15 weeks brewing in the womb last Christmas.

My homie, lover, friend! My true love. He completes me.
In Chicago over Christmas last year.


Well folks thats my family. The ones that keep me insanely sane. I love them all for who they are and who they have molded me to be! I can't wait for these upcoming holidays!!!

31 comments:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama said...

beautiful family and first Christmases are always fun- you have a lot to look forward to!

Cat@3KidsandUs said...

Sweet pictures! The sleigh one is adorable.

Tena said...

HA HA HA!! Homie friend... love it!
Your family is beautiful!!

Hanging Off The Wire said...

The pic of the boys in the sleigh! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have an absolutely wonderful family!

Dee said...

Aww! Great pictures! your family is beautiful!

Momstart said...

Thanks for sharing all of these photos. You looked great last year. I was brewing one up last year too. The past two christmases as a matter of fact.

Sandy said...

oh my, what beauties!

Keyona said...

Beautiful Family

MMJ said...

Awesome pictures....beautiful family!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Wonderful pictures. You have a real talent with the camera. I love your blog.

Staci A said...

You're kids are absolutely adorable! I hope your youngest has a wonderful first Christmas!

Trish said...

You guys look so cute! I love the sleigh picture.

Jenni said...

Great pictures, Amanda!!!! What a beautiful family!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

My firstborn is named Jacob Alexander. I wanted to use Jacob Ryan, since his dad's name is Ryan but my hubby wouldn't have it. Stinks because I love that name! Here's My Day 1!

Melissa said...

Love your family photos. Cute belly pic too!

Melissa said...

Wow, the photos are stunning! Beautiful family you have!

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. I got a kick out of the smile in yJacob Ryan's picture on thanksgiving.

Kimberly @ AllAboutKimberly said...

I LOVE the name Josslyn Faith....that's beautiful!!!

Kimberly
http://www.allaboutkimberly.com

Sarah said...

The toothless Turkey grin is AWESOME!

Lindi said...

i loved the grin on thanksgiving

Amanda said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing about your family. I love that toothless grin photo.

Positively Peaches said...

Beautiful Beautiful Babies. Love the huge turkey grin.

Rita @ My Precious Pennies said...

Love the sleigh picture!

Rebekah said...

Beautiful couple and gorgeous kids! Great photos! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!

Unknown said...

I love seeing all the babies who will be celebrating their first Christmas this year!!

Beautiful family!

Jess NBP said...

Beautiful Family!! Josslyn is adorable love the name.

Blessings Abound said...

Neat pics of your family! How wonderful!:)

Unknown said...

Your family is beautiful!