Tuesday, November 18

Smiley Award

I'm loving all these awards I've been getting lately. Makes me feel so special. Dee over at Two of a Kind, Working on a Full House awarded me with this one, The Smile Award. Thanks girl! If you haven't checked out her blog you should!!! That's an order! :-P
I would love to jabber more on this subject but Josslyn is yelling at me.


The qualifications to receive the award are:
A. Display a cheerful attitude.
B. Love one another.
C. Make mistakes.
D. Learn from others.
E. Be a positive contributor to the blog world.
F. Love life.
G. Love kids.

The Rules:
1. Must link it back to the creator
2. Post the rules
3. Choose 5 people to give it to
4. Recipients must fit the characteristics above
5. Create a post to share this
6. You must thank the winner

Choosing just 5 blogs that make me smile is going to be difficult. So with no rhyme or reason I will just choose these.

1. Loren @ The Dressler Family
2. Tammy @ Pink Stinx
3. Jenni @ Jiggety Jigg
4. Tena @ Punky Monkey's
5. Kelli @ Lyndon Nut House