Tuesday, November 25

Procrastination At It's Best

It is 1 month away from Christmas and do I have a single gift bought, NO! Why? Because I have NO idea what to get for my children. If you could see their bedrooms you would understand why. Wait, I will show you...

Justyn's Sty

Jacob's Sty


They are spoiled I know, guilty as charged, but now I'm sick of it. Do you think those heathens pick up those toys? NO! I do! I have 3 kids, a husband, a house, and MOUNDS of laundry not to mention cooking and taking care of myself. I don't have time for more crap to pick up. I am seriously at a loss on what to get them. I would love to just put money into their savings but then I feel like a scrooge because Christmas morning there will be nothing for them under the tree. I feel bad buying them all clothes. What a bummer for them Christmas morning. I can't handle the stink eye from Justyn when he opens up a box of underwear.

As for Rich...no idea. I would like to get him a new Xbox 360 since the Atlas Moving people stole ours when they moved us from Maryland to Florida. Bastards! Everytime I mention it though he gives me the "Ohhh I'll never play it, I'm too busy with work and school." Then he hops on his computer and plays Madden!

Also, we leave in 5 hours for Alabama. We will be gone for 5 days. Do you think I have a single thing packed? NO! Why? Because I'm still working on laundry!!! Why do I do this to myself? I hate packing that's why! I hate hate hate it. Rich is home but he's not allowed to do laundry. Pretty positive he doesn't even know how to work the washer. Not his fault, I forbid him to go near it. He does fold and put away but in order for that to happen, it must be washed and dryed. Yet here I sit, on my flabby arse, complaining about how nothing is getting done, LMAO!

7 comments:

Svr said...

Have an amazing trip!!!!!

Your kids rooms look great compared to mine, packed 3 to a room like sardines! Some day I will be brave enough to post pics!!

Happy Turkey Day!!!!

Jenni said...

My kids don't NEED one single thing...yet somehow a truckload of crap will appear in my house on Christmas Day.

I hate packing, too. HATE IT. It isn't so bad if it just for me, but for me and the kids and worrying about my husband's stuff....UGH. Good luck!

Gena said...

I seriously love ya! I have bought 3 things for Christmas. THAT IS IT! I should be done! But my girls are like yours! SPOILED!!! I know I don't have to buy anything and there will still be TONS of stuff under the tree. Thanks to grandparents! Have a great week!

Nicole said...

What about a swing set for the kids? Something for your yard and it won't take up more room in your house. lol They have some for pretty cheap on TRU deals.

kel said...

I am in the same boat with christmas presents! I have no idea what to get anyone this year!! ahh... gift cards, anyone??

Sarah said...

I'm so glad we figured out a big present that wasn't a lot of little stuff. Although I'll probably still be picking up puppets every 3 minutes!

Anonymous said...

I am totally in the same boat with you on presents. My sons room looks the same way.. and the min, i start putting the toys away he pulls them right out. This christmas he is going to get ONe big gift and a few little ones. But thats the best part of having kids, being able to spoil them... love it..