Monday, November 24

What I Want To Be When I Grow Up

It's no secret that I would LOVE to be a photographer. I'm just too scared to actually do it. Mainly afraid of criticism. Afraid people won't like my pictures. So, for now, I annoy my family by constantly having my camera in their face, LOL. Been a picture taking machine lately due to a photography class I'm taking. Not a real one, just an online course on how to make the most of your camera to achieve the pictures you want. I also got PhotoShop CS4 so I've been learning that also. Here are some recent pictures I took over the weekend of my little ones. They may not look irritated by me being all up in their business, but they are, LOL.

"Maybe if I fake smile she will go"

"MOM! Leave me alone!"

Rockin' the new hat Tara made for her.

Playing Hide 'N' Seek (He's counting)

I lied, here is prime example of Mom being annoying!

"Maybe if I don't look directly at her, she'll go away"


7 comments:

Dee said...

Aww..those are great! I would love to get better at taking pictures...I practiced a lot after getting my SLR..but have been slacking recently!

Barely Domestic Mama said...

I love these pictures! They look great. For someone who isn't a "photographer" they look pretty professional to me. Love how you made the eyes stand out in your pics. Oh and you've got some beautiful kiddos.

Kaycee said...

Ahh your kids are gorgeous!! You are doing amazing at the photography. I absoloutley wish I could figure out how to do that. lol! Beautiful pics.

Gena said...

You truly have an eye! You are such a talented photographer! I REALLY want your camera! LOL BTW I don't know how any of your pictures could be ugly with those beautiful subjects!!!

Jenni said...

Beautiful shots and GORGEOUS kids!

Michelle@lifeinawhirlwind said...

Seriously, your pictures ROCK! You do an amazing job. I wouldn't worry too much about criticism because most of it would be positive.

Anonymous said...

you take some amazing pictures. Great job..