Sunday, November 16

An Award! YAY!

Tammy from Pink Stinx awarded me with this fabulous award.


Here are the rules for this one:
1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.
5. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.

Six Important Values/Beliefs:
1. Honesty
2. Empathy
3. Love
4. Trust
5. Truth
6. Friendship

Nix Support For These Values/Beliefs:
1. Hate
2. Dishonesty
3. Jealousy
4. Greed
5. Shrewdness
6. Ignorance



I'd like to bestow this award to:
Erin @ The Mom Buzz
Kaycee @ Life as a Mom at 21
Courtney @ Courtneyology 101
Gena @ The Morris Bunch
Tara @ The Hallman Household
Dee @ Two of a kind, working on a full house

3 comments:

Jenni said...

That's a pretty one! Congrats!

Courtney said...

Yeee thank you! I'm sorry I've been a big lazy bum these past few days and haven't been keeping up with my blog, but I shall bow gracefully and thank you a million times over for giving me this award which also serves as a great post idea!

LOVEEE your pictures from Sea World by the way! Your kids are precious :) And you are quite the photographer, if I do say so myself!

tara said...

congrats to you! and thank you!