Monday, November 17

Not Me! Monday


1. I did not eat 3 chunky chocolate chip cookies w/ a Coke Zero this morning for breakfast!

2. I did not clean my desk just so that I could take a picture for my blogspot picture this morning.

3. I did not just turn the heater on, because my feet are like ice cubes, instead of putting socks on.

4. I am certainly not waiting till the very last minute to buy Jacob's birthday gifts because I'm too lazy to look!


Now it's your turn to be brutally honest!
For more Not Me! Monday visit MckMama over at My Charming Kids.

9 comments:

Clickin Mama J said...

Your breakfast sounds yummy to me! Happy Monday!

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed your blog! Thank you for sharing!

Hailey said...

I am lucky to get a cookie IN my mouth and I only have two children. How do you do it with three? Please tell me your secret.
Great Not Me's!
I'll be back!
Hailey

heidi said...

Mmmm coooookies. *sigh*

Kameron said...

Don't you know...the Coke zero cancels out the cookies, so you should be ok!

CntryMomma said...

Well, ya know .... I tell my hubby that the choc. chip cookies from Subway are "low fat" 'cause ... well . . . they're from Subway!! LOL

It works for me!

LORI

Hall Family in MD said...

So, what exactly is wrong with your breakfast? I would have had a diet coke, though with my cookies =)

Kristy said...

I would have eaten the same exact thing - but maybe with peanut butter cookies (this weeks breakfast for me). Oh, and I love your "J" names. I have 3 myself. And I love the "J"'s. Jacob, Jalyn, and Joshua!

Sarah said...

Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to take a picture of my blogspot because yesterday's lunch dishes were still on it! How sad!