Sunday, November 16

Sea World Adventure

The family and I decided to spend the day at Sea World yesterday. It's free so why not? We had a blast. The last time I was at Sea World I was pregnant with Jacob and it was hotter than hell outside. This was a much more pleasant experience. The kids had so much fun, and I'll admit I did too. My feet cannot say the same. Here are some pics from our outting.


Watching the mom Shamu show





The shishees


Chillin' in the stroller

Justyn's first rollercoaster ride.


"Just give me the food, and nobody gets hurt"

She is very determined.


Gettin' splashed by the Atlantis


Rico Suave



More Shamu excitement

Watching the sting rays

Looking at the sharks and sting rays.


The A-Manda-Tee


This Dolphin splashed the shat out of me!

5 comments:

Svr said...

Amanda you are QUITE a photographer! What a great time you must have had!

I'm holding an award for you and your great blog!! Stop by and get it!

tara said...

Great pictures! I love how Josslyn's going after Rich for a little titty snack! hahaha (Is titty an inappropriate word? LOL)

Jenni said...

WOW! Awesome pictures!!! What a terrific day!

Miss Mandee said...

Awww, what beautiful pics! You guys look like you had a blast!

Virginia said...

WOMAN!!! You have NO idea what a great photographer you are! You are quite the inspiration- I am so excited to watch you take off & soar!!! Allow your confidence boosted & launch already!