Friday, November 14

Aloha Friday #: I Lost Count


"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

For more Aloha Friday head on over to An Island Life!

Speaking of An Island Life, the question for today is asking, Where do you live and what is the weather like?

I live in sunny Florida. Just outside Tampa. Right now it's hot, muggy, and cloudy. This saddens me, as I am from the midwest and the mideast where this time of year should be nice and cold. I should be in a hoodie not a tank top. But I live the life of a military wife and so we travel.

Since my house looks like the perfect candidate for the show Clean House I thought I would post a question about house cleaning.

What is your least favorite chore?

Mine is dishes. I loathe them. I don't mind filling up the dish washer, but I am the anti-unloader. I hate hand washing anything and I am the queen of "letting it soak" for DAYS!

14 comments:

Svr said...

I hate dishes too because of the simple fact that there are eight of us and NO dishwasher! BUT! I must say putting the clothes AWAY is my most dreaded chore. Not washing or sorting..no no no SOCKS11 Uh huh...mating SOCKS for 16 FEET!!!!

Thanks for visiting and THANK YOU for leaving you link!!!!

BTW- you have a gorgeous family!!

Gem said...

Dishes!

Momstart said...

I hate the dishes too. YUCK

Nina said...

You can have my could weather.... I would rather be wearing that tank top over this cold crap.

I hate the laundry. It never ends and I am never caught up. There is always a pile sitting in my living room chair. I hate that...

sues2u2 said...

Toilets! Can't stand to do them. I try to pawn them off on my kids but then of course I have to go check on them so I still end up in there w/ that nasty thing! mwaa,ha,ha!

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I hate cleaning the bathroom, especially the toilet area thanks to a house of boys.

Have a great weekend!

Dixie said...

I hate to vacuum!Love the way the house looks afterward though.:)

Sherrylinn said...

Well, I'll tell ya, I'm in the midwest (Missouri) and it's cold, dark, and just yucky today. Typical fall day I guess, but they depress me. But, having said that, I guess it's better than hot and muggy, so I'll stop complaining. (for now. LOL)

Anyway, my least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom. It's just yucky! I'll do your dishes, if you clean my bathroom. ; )

Thank you and your husband from the bottom of my heart. I am a Navy brat, and know some of the things you deal with. I hold the military high in my list of wonderful people!

Nicole said...

You just described me to a T about dishes. lol I loathe more than anything emptying the dishwasher. lol

Jenni said...

Cleaning the bathtub. Gah! That job stinks!

Katie said...

I hate laundry!!! I'm the same with laundry that you are with dishes - I'm an anti-unloader and anti-folder and on occasion, I'll "let" our clothes "soak" after they're done in the washer....which we all know leads to re-washing! (whoops!)

Tara said...

Oh goodness, I hate cleaning the floors, MOPPING and I don't care to clean the bathrooms. The dumb thing is .. is that it really doesn't take that long to do any of those.. its just the anxiety of having to do it LOL does that translate to Lazy? lol

Tena said...

just one.. damn!
Ummm the toliets! Case in point I live with nothing but boys, do you need any more detail! They get cleaned daily

Dee said...

I have two..folding socks! AND..unloading the dishwasher!